Thursday, May 26, 2011

Staying in Shape While Sitting on Your Butt

As a choice expressed over artist and editor, I abide on my back side.  A portion.  I go home, and after spending some time with the fam, I jump back on the computer and perform voice over work.   It would be easy to never leave my desk, and none see the sun.  I've got pair kitchens within 15 seconds of my annotate and emend bay by day, and of track another one at home. Now that I'm feebly over 40... ok, closer to 50, it wouldn't take a great quantity for me to turn into a gelatinous mass of goo.

But I slip on't want to turn into a whale, be warmed lethargic, and die of diabetes concisely after they cut my feet on the farther side.  So I had to find a street to stay in shape, something to motivate me. Unfortunately, as antidote to me, I'm kind of every extremist.  Running or working out to "stay in image" doesn't motivate me - at entirely. I had to find something excessive-ish to make it fun. So, in the gone, I've run a bunch of 5k's and 3 marathons. Marathons are fun. If you haven't tried unit, perhaps you should. They really construct you appreciate the little things in life - like sitting.

I actually like the gym, and as being a while my goal was to come by massive and strong.  I got sorta able to endure - was finally able to bench 325 - except in the process, I got productive.  And hurt my shoulder.  So I resolute to go the other way - earn as lean as possible for a easily broken old man.

I started in November, 2010.  I had been going to the gym 4-5 days through week. But I began going 6 days per week, and doing both cardio and weights every time. In the beginning of February, at the time that I was in the middle of my repaired plan, I came across a tranformation dispute at bodybuilding.com - so I signed up on account of that for extra motivation.  I became at the very time more dedicated with my diet.  I'd spend about 1.5 hours per twenty-four hours, 6 days per week in the gym.  And conducive to me, it was fun, motivating, invigorating.  My power level went up.  After a petty traumatic 2010, my happiness also went up.  I was excited relating to life again.

Now that I've accomplished the contest and have seen the progress I've made, I be lacking to keep going. So for me, this works.  Being in direct effects every area of your life confidently.  Life just matters more.

My devise WON'T work for most the vulgar - its too much.  Most people decide the gym boring. Hey, I'd more readily do motocross every day, but that's deserved not practical in the Los Angeles realm.

My advice to YOU, voice outer guys, editors, and other butt sitters, is to provide what you LIKE to do - walk, incur, bike, racquet ball, soccer, tennis, gym, WHATEVER it is that you have power to do forever, and start doing that, at minutest 3x per week.  DON'T set on foot some program that you hate, and that you'll perform as soon as the 3 month program is up.  And consecrated cow dude, put down the sanguinary Big Mac and bring something hale from home.

Incidentally, to "reward" myself today, I ate the kind of I wanted:  4 tacos at El Pollo loco, some entire box of Reeces Pieces, and well-nigh a full bag of mana from heaven, AKA Mint Milanos.  I wanted to throw up in the rear of each one of those binges today.

I'm looking despatch to getting back on the wagon tomorrow.  A edge benefit of eating healthy 95% of the time is that you REALLY set a just value on food.  My treat?  A bananan, with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, sprinkled through chocolate protein powder.  Oh baby.

Visit my blog to order for money out the shocking before and following photos:

Trevor Jones's Voice Over Blog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment